Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Va-va-lacey



Through Gnarlitude, my daily cup of cool (did that sound incredibly cheesy? I hope so...), I came across these pics of Jennifer Eymère, editor of my beloved Jalouse magazine and someone who myself and La Coquette were drooling over at the Gucci party back in February. Cobrasnake snapped her at the Jalouse Rocks Paris festival on what looks like a very very old London double decker bus (I'd recognise that hideous check pattern anywhere....). What floored me about the pics though was her top. Now forgive me for thinking this and it might be incredibly naive and childish but I've always been in that odd school of thought that basically thinks skinny people never manage to look very slutty even when wearing super sexaaay things.... it might just be an opinion but black top as illustrated below with cut-outs going down the midriff and sheer lace panels is something that me, not so skinny gal, would avoid for the reason that the one thing I've never wanted to convey is 'slutty' (it's not a bad thing by the by, just...erm... not me at all... know me in person and you'll know why...). Jennifer here is not a spindly stick figure and I'd say we're a little similar in size and she pulls off the top paired with the shorts with great aplomb which prompts me to rethink the whole super-revealing clothes and not have me grabbing for the nearest grey t-shirt to layer it underneath that black lacey bit of goodness. She even pulls it off with a guy grabbing her boob...



Goodness, it is dirty laundry week isn't it? First you see my disgusting closet. Then you discover that I don't always win em' all in the sample sale stakes. Now you find out that I am a wee bit conscious about the body in terms of what I wear...



I am talking extremes though. I'd say yes to a lot of things but it is the flesh baring garms that I have to give a little thought too and that's exactly what these... um... boob-grabbing pics have done...
Jenjal1



Jenjal3
Jenjal2



No comments: